Version 2017.1 Build 10.1.0 du 19/04/2017
- Multichannel Audio Workflow : Multichannel audio workflow allows you to separate all audio channels to unique clips automatically. You can customize the channels assigned to a clip and adjust Specific Channel Routing.
- Visual Keyboard Shortcut Editor : Use the Visual Keyboard Shortcut Editor to see which keys have been assigned shortcuts and which are available for assignment. A tool tip reveals the full command name when you hover over a key in the Keyboard layout. When you select a modifier key on the keyboard layout, the keyboard displays all the shortcuts that require the modifier.
- Support for PreSonus FaderPort : This release of Audition introduces support for the PreSonus FaderPort. The FaderPort device connects to your computer via USB and delivers complete transport controls. It enables fast and efficient recording, along with a high-quality, touch-sensitive, motorized fader for writing fades and automation.
- Essential Sound panel in Premiere Pro : The Essential Sound panel from Audition is now available in Premiere Pro. It offers an accessible workspace where you can easily apply core audio enhancement techniques. Mix for perfection exclusively in Premiere Pro, or seamlessly send your changes to Audition for more editing.
- Updated Audio Effects : Many existing audio effects now have spectrum meters, gain meters, and gain reduction meters. You can use the frequency spectrum to identify imbalances in audio and use control points to correct them. Level Meter shows the input level of the audio, and Gain Reduction Meter shows how audio signals are compressed or expanded.
- Enhanced edit sequence in Audition : This feature enhances the Edit in Audition workflow when sending Premiere Sequences to Audition. Audition now supports Premiere Pro project files as the default interchange format. This allows transferring significantly more information to Audition such as Effects and their Parameters, Submixes and Essential Sound Panel settings.Version 2017 Build 10.0.2 du 20/01/2017
- The latest update for Adobe Audition CC 2017 is now available, including performance improvements and bug fixes. Notably, Edit in Audition functionality in Premiere Pro should work correctly regardless of the application installation order. In addition, UI performance improvements provide smooth level meters while adjusting parameters and continued stability improvements ensure reliability when recording and editing.