Nouveautés & Corrections de cette version :
Version 1.52 du 06/09/2011
- Added code to save selected subpics as bitmap.
- Added preference for drop-frame and non-drop-frame time display / saving.
- Fixed bug that caused "AutoClut" to be selected when sup files were opened even if the IFO was supplied.
Version 1.51 du 14/12/2009
- Added retiming for sup files.
- Added code to check that the auto clut does not have two identical colors, and abort editing with external tool if it does.
- Added "invert selection" button.
- Added proper handling of "Delete" key in OCR edit box.
- Removed annoying warning about using autoclut when modifying subpics with external tools and colors are ambiguous, and you're already using autoclut.
- Added option in preference to disable "CLUT warning" during bitmap export/import operations, when the bitmap only uses 3 colors.
- Added an option in preferences to show the absolute PTS time, or the PTS relative to the first VOBU. It is customary in SUP file to display the PTS relative to the first VOBU. However, in many cases, the absolute PTS reflects the real display time of the subtitle in the movie.
- Added shortcut Ctrl-Shift-E to edit bitmap with external tool.
- Changed the default AutoClut colors so no two colors are identical.
- Made a change to fix problems arising with PAL subpics in NTSC video.
- Adjusted the area cut when removing words from subtitles.
- The play buttons are now disabled when loading a sup file.
- Sup files were sometimes created with a read-only flag. This is now fixed.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash in some cases (e.g., only changing force-start to normal-start) when saving.
- Fixed a problem that could cause DVDSE to hang when opening very short VOB files.
- Fixed a problem with how buttons were displayed when not selected and not activated.
- Fixed a few problems with start and end x/y values when exporting/importing bitmaps.
- The user manual has been updated for this version.